HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Built with hand-selected furniture grade hardwood veneers.
- All wood is kiln-dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Our products have a wood veneer layer that has been selected and hand-fitted to make a seamless appearance. Remember that this is real wood and each piece will be uniquely different in its grain pattern and beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality products that have flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- You can add a matching lid and liner option to your order.
- Rubber feet
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- AMERICAN MADE — RJ Spomer has been producing awarding winning handcrafted furniture for over 20 yrs including the past 7 years with his wife Kaye making this one of a kind art piece for their The Tissue Box Cover Store.
- GREAT SIZE 8 7/8″ x 10 7/8″ and stands 12 5/8″ tall .
- Box walls are 1/4″ thick.
- Weight: 5.2 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
Michael D. Parayeski (verified owner) –
A beautifully made piece that fits in well with an antique walnut writing table. I had almost given up finding something that would compliment the latter.
Stunning work! I needed something elegant for the library and this fit the bill perfectly!