HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Built with hand-selected furniture grade hardwood veneers.
- All wood is kiln-dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Our products have a wood veneer layer that has been selected and hand-fitted to make a seamless appearance. Remember that this is real wood and each piece will be uniquely different in its grain pattern and beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality products that have flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- AMERICAN MADE — RJ Spomer has been producing awarding winning handcrafted furniture for over 20 yrs including the past 7 years with his wife Kaye making this one of a kind art piece for their The Tissue Box Cover Store.
- Inside 4 3/8″ wide x 4 5/8″ long x 5 3/8″ tall.
- Box walls are 1/4″ thick, box does not have a bottom.
- The box fits as a sleeve over the top of the box the opening fits nicely with the oval shape of the box.
- Weight: 1.2 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
Beautiful. It’s a matte finish, so if you’re looking for something a little more sleek, go with the redwood burl. This however is also lovely. Well made.
Fantastic, fantastic! Color exactly as pictured and really high quality. Thank you.
Bought this wastebasket with a matching tissue-box. Nice set that goes with all the wood in our post & beam home. As I commented on in the tissue box review – I would rather have finished this myself with an interior wood sealer (I use Sikkens) rather than what appears to be spray lacquer on this.
Amazing quality and just as pictured! Thank you!
A beautiful piece of work. Thank you!
This is the second tissue box I’ve purchased from this store. Both boxes are absolutely beautiful! Excellent craftsmanship!
This is handsome addition to one of my remodeled bathrooms. The wood actually matches the cabinetry of the vanity perfectly.