HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid hardwood and hardwood veneers.
- All wood is kiln-dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Our products have a wood veneer layer that has been selected and hand fitted to make a seamless appearance. Remember that this is real wood and each piece will be uniquely different in its grain pattern and beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality products that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- A bottom can be chosen as an option.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- AMERICAN MADE — RJ Fine Woodworking has been producing awarding winning hand crafted furniture for over 20 yrs including the past 7 years making these one of a kind art pieces for the The Tissue Box Cover Store.
- Inside 4 3/4 inches wide x 9 1/2 inches long x 4 1/4 inches high.
- Weight: 1.2 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.